The Writing Center is located in Room 210 and is available to all Upper School students by appointment with me (Ms. North) Monday – Friday, from 2:10 – 3:00.
If you need help with essays, thesis paragraphs, lab reports, or any assignment involving writing OR if you just need a writing refresher, I am here to help. I look forward to working with you as you strive to become more confident writers!
· To secure an appointment with me, you must sign up online.
· You are welcome to stop by the Writing Center during its open hours, but if my schedule is booked, I may not be able to meet with you.
· Look ahead! If you have an assignment on the horizon, schedule future meeting times with me to avoid last minute scheduling issues.
How to Schedule an Appointment:
1) Click on the link below to signup for the writing center
2) Click to add new item. Select the calendar day and time that work for you
3) Your name will automatically appear, but you must fill out the starred fields in order to secure a specific day and time. These fields include:
a. Name of Advisor
b. Name of Teacher
c. Name of Course
d. How I Can Help You. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC. The more information you give me, the better prepared I will be to make our time together useful.
“Without words, without writing and without books there would be no history,
there could be no concept of humanity.”